Selling your home can be an emotional rollercoaster but by following these steps, you should be ready to go in no time!
- Find a trustworthy and experienced real estate agent. Sign a listing agreement.
- It is more than okay to interview a couple different agents if you are unsure of who to use. You deserve to feel confident in your guide throughout this stressful process!
- Understand your home’s worth.
- Using this tool can help you gauge what your home is worth, but your agent should also compile a comparative market analysis (CMA) to price your home right.
- Stage your home and get professional photos.
- Marketing your home is what attracts buyers. If your home is staged and photographed well, it adds a higher appeal to potential buyers and influences the popularity of your home on the market. Staging and photographing is an important step in a smooth home selling process!
- Keep your phone close and charged.
- Your agent often will need quick answers as you receive offers and contingency offers in. Though it won’t be possible all the time, keeping your phone close after your listing is live can be very beneficial for the speed of the transaction!
- Follow your agent’s lead.
- There are a lot of deadlines, signatures, and inspections that all need to be met during the escrow and selling processes. Some of these are the buyer’s responsibility, and some are the seller’s. However, your agent should keep you on track with what you need to do so your home can be sold and closed on in no time!
And remember! If you are looking for an agent in the Peninsula Bay Area, look no further than Rica from the Ruiz Realty Group! Rica is an experienced and dedicated professional who finds passion in helping people achieve their real estate dreams! Call her today!