Foster City is a home to many, including Meraki Real Estate. There are many, many reasons to know and love FC. Here are just 10 of our favorites:
- You can walk almost anywhere in Foster City! Restaurants, grocery stores, parks, school… all at your fingertips!
- Active Community
- Foster City knows how to come together and celebrate community well!
- Well-maintained parks
- Fun fact: Foster City was designed so that there would be at least one park within walking distance from every single residence. There are currently 21 parks in our small town.
- Central proximity to Bay Area hubs
- SFO airport, downtown San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Half Moon Bay- everything you know and love about the Bay Area is within reach
- Go paddle boarding on the weekend or take a Duffy out to enjoy the sunset… you can’t go wrong!
- Beautiful homes & neighborhoods
- Foster City is known for its’ stunning homes and desirable neighborhoods
- Excellent schools
- You don’t have to send your kids to private school for them to enjoy a fulfilling education in Foster City!
- The weather is typically mild and seasonally accurate. Rain in the winter, heat in the summer, but no extreme weather here!
- San Francisco Bay Trail
- A popular place to run or bike, the Bay Trail goes around the outskirts of Foster City and is a favorable place to work out and enjoy stunning views!
Want to learn more about Foster City and its’ desirable real estate offerings? Please do not hesitate to reach out to Rica Ruiz at Meraki Real Estate for more information!
Featured image courtesy of the City of Foster City.